Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Heart Rate Monitor Watches

As those of you who know me already know, I’m really into cycling and now I’m working on hitting my target heart rate zone during workouts.

That being said, my heart rate monitor watch is primitive when you compare if to some of these interesting smart watches.

Check out this story over at techhive.com on the evolution of the smartwatch.

R60ltoR.jpg

I’ll share more about my progress with my Reebok Fitness Dual Heart Rate Monitor in coming weeks. FYI, it’s available at Amazon: Reebok Fitness Dual Heart Rate Monitor, Black

If you check your local Target, you might find the watch on clearance for about $10 less.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suggestions welcome! Is there a big story on one of those corporate tech blogs you'd like to see analyzed from the perspective of one guy? Send me the link!